Thursday, March 23, 2017

Ginger Spotlight on Valendia Sinister: Owner of Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge

Ginger Spotlight on Valendia Sinister: Owner of Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge



Greedy...we all love Greedy right? Never played Greedy? Well, Valendia's lounge might not be the place you wanna start. Or maybe, it is the place you wanna start. Valendia has brought playing Greedy to a new level of naughtiness. You see, playing Greedy at her lounge may have you ending up in some pretty interesting situations. The 'Funishment Globe' is spun after each game and the Winner gets to 'Funish' the loser.


Let's have a spin shall we!

Val's Greedy Funishment Globe: Choose the Funishment you would like.
1. Male: Take off all your clothes, and dance with an erection for the NEXT female that walks in. No explanation.
2. Female: Gooey Face! Oh, someone made a mess all over you're face. Wear the naughtiest cum face you have for 2 games.
3. Wear a ball gag for 3 games


Umm...yeah and that's how it goes here. That is a mere sample of the silly outcomes that may occur. Well, I decided to sit down with Valendia and interview her and of course get you all some tasty photographs.


Curty: So Valendia, when did you open Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge?
Valendia: Wow, that's a good question. I was looking into that, and I opened the first one back in 2013, and about a year later moved to where I am in Lochme in 2014


Curty: So what really goes on in Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge?
Valendia: Well, naughtiness hopefully.  I have three greedy tables, one of which is a clothing optional hot tub version of the game. There's a VIP room where losers can become the slave of the winner, or you can just go there for fun if you like. Its a social place, where people can meet and get to know each other in a no pressure, fun environment.


Curty: How did the idea come about and why are you so passionate about it?
Valendia: Well, there was another SIM I was playing on, Terra Isabella, that had punishments for playing Greedy. It was really a store, with many other games there, and it occurred to me how much fun you could have with a dedicated place, where the focus was greedy, and punishments... or as we like to refer to them, "Funishments"


Curty: Greedy is the main focus here. Do you hold events or tournaments or is it all about just having fun?
Valendia: Mostly its just about fun. I like to have dee jay events, and we sometimes have live performers, and of course the occasional greedy tournament.


Curty: The lounge has changed a lot since I first visited. Can you tell us about some of the changes?
Valendia: Everything is an evolution. You start with idea on something, and then things evolve to reflect your experiences. As time has gone by, I've tried to narrow the focus on a club style atmosphere, to keep things changing so that when you come back there's something new to explore.

Curty: Do you have plans for more changes or events?
Valendia: Definitely! I've got a new dance floor so we've got to put that to use, right? So, a fun dance party, a tournament, and so on! So, who knows.


Curty: What have been your funnest moments here?
Valendia: Oh my goodness! I can't get into too much detail or my cheeks will turn red. Obviously, for me personally, there have been some very sexy and enjoyable moments with dear friends, but the most fun I have is when other people get together. When the room is a catalyst for others fun. That's really how I have the most fun.


Curty: Would you mind getting your photo taken in some compromising positions demonstrating some of the funishments?
Valendia: Um, well, I guess if its for the cause, I can do that.. do I have to get naked?
Curty: But of course!


Curty: You are also a builder aren't you? Do you want to share your marketplace link with us?
Valendia: Well, I have a few items on MP. Mostly things that set a scene for role playing experiences. I'm really just an amateur at it, but people seem to enjoy my creations.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/150378

Curty: What else would you like the audience to know about Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge?
Valendia: That you can come and play greedy, share the dance floor with a dear partner or friend, or visit the VIP room. There's a group to join if you like, mostly to help coordinate games, but its not a requirement.

Of course the danger of playing Greedy with Valendia is that you end up on the 'Wall of Shame' or worse the 'Shameful Pic of the Week'. Yeah...guess maybe I should have quit after I won the 1st game....


You can visit Valendia's Naughty Greedy Lounge Here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lochme/94/91/415

Happy Greedy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment