Wednesday, May 3, 2017

W.O.W. 5-3-17 Edition #8

Whip It Out Wednesday!
5/3/2017


Another week, more merry meat shots! Some new editions make an appearance this week as well as some of the regular group contributors. 8 editions and still going strong! Should I call a doctor since it's been 'up' and going for more than 4...editions? I guessing none of these people needed a magic pill to get up for these hot shots! So lets get to it!

Want your work featured here? It's easy! Any time you make a picture of a gorgeous cock submit it to the Whip It Out Wednesday Flickr Group . I will keep rummaging back through photos all the way to day of inception so don't think you have to do a Wednesday shot on Wednesday! Without further blabber from me here is this week top 10 cock shots as chosen by me, myself and I. It's good to be the blog owner.











And there you have it! This week's awardees! The cock of greatness has been added in your comments and you are now forever enshrined in the halls of cock greatness! Thank you all for your continuing submissions! I hope you have as much fun reading this little ensemble every week as I do putting it together! Until next Wednesday happy cock shot hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment