Wednesday, April 26, 2017

W.O.W. 4-26-17 Edition #7

Whip It Out Wednesday!
4/26/2017

Hello cocksposure fans! Are we ready for the this weeks selections for some choice prime grade a shlong, dong, dick, cock, shenis, penis, or whatever other names it may go by? 85 members, 245 photos strong now. It seems that Wednesday has become a situated ritual and for that I am glad. It's fun to showcase show shots that don't get the same kind of spotlight elsewhere.

Want your work featured here? It's easy! Any time you make a picture of a gorgeous cock submit it to the Whip It Out Wednesday Flickr Group . I will keep rummaging back through photos all the way to day of inception so don't think you have to do a Wednesday shot on Wednesday! Without further blabber from me here is this week top 10 cock shots as chosen by me, myself and I. It's good to be the blog owner.












So that's all for now! Your shots will bear the almighty symbol of cock greatness before nights end and you are now enshrined forever in the W.O.W. gallery of hot cocks! Keep them coming folks It is getting harder and harder to choose for me as the pool grows deeper and deeper...pun intended. I do like a challenge though! Until next week, have a great rest of the week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment